Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18, 2009

Cuteness:These are the stuffed animals I sleep with, Goosie (left) and Saji (right). Goosie was an Easter present when I was...three, I think. Saji, on the other hand, is brand new. I was in Target yesterday and remembered that I had a gift card from Christmas that I hadn't used up all of. Then I saw Saji. He was the cutest thing ever, and I had nothing better to buy, so I thought, "What the heck?" I had gotten too attached to the little guy not to take him home. So now I have a little friend to symbolize my childhood, and a little friend to symbolize my inner child. =)

Quote: "People are sinful creatures. Life survives at the cost of another." ~Tales of Symphonia (At least, I think that's where it's from. I heard it somewhere a while ago and liked it so much that I wrote it down. It's sort of depressing, but it's also kinda true.)

No comments: